Wednesday 13 March 2013

Movenpick Creme Brulee

A bit later than expected, but here is a new review! Movenpick's Creme Brulee:



I'd just like to start by saying, I was really excited to find a container of Movenpick. I had wanted to try it for a long time, but it seemed they didn't sell it in my city or anywhere near. Then last week, after my boyfriend and I went out to dinner we stopped at a Night Owl to pick up something for dessert, and there it was! I just had to get it. They had the creme brulee, maple walnut, and vanilla. I will definitely be going back to try the others!

This is an incredible ice cream. When I opened the container, I saw this: 


There is a real, burnt sugar layer on the top! This isn't just ice cream, it is art. 
Delicious art. The burnt sugar layer by itself was a little overpowering, but mixed in with the ice cream was amazing and definitely reminiscent of it's namesake dessert.
The ice cream itself was airy and fluffy yet dense at the same time. It was very sweet and creamy, with a caramel swirl that made a nice, but unexpected, addition.
I loved this flavour, but it is incredibly sweet. Even I had a little trouble finishing my bowl.
That said though, Movenpick is definitely going to be a repeat buy brand. The high quality ice cream and unique flavours definitely make it worth the premium price.



No comments:

Post a Comment