Sunday 17 March 2013

Connoisseur Belgian Chocolate


Connoisseur Belgian Chocolate was another flavour I just had to buy when I saw it - it's not a regular feature in most supermarket freezers, it seems. I bought this while the Connoisseur brand was on sale, too, which just gave me another reason to grab it - like I needed one anyway!


Described as "rich chocolate ice cream artfully swirled with chocolate sauce made from Belgian chocolate". The description is not wrong, this is definitely a rich chocolate ice cream.
The texture was creamy and thick, yet almost dry-feeling and kind of sticky too - but maybe the stickiness was from the swirl.


The swirl, being the same colour as the base ice cream is a little hard to see, but it was there all throughout the container. And it was incredibly delicious. So rich, and chocolatey, and I think I'd definitely buy this one again. I have never really been a fan of chocolate ice cream, but I think this flavour has converted me. Excellent job by Connoisseur.

No comments:

Post a Comment